Highlighted

Fonction fusion bloque, starking freeze

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Hi,

Depuis que j'ai installé la version "Photoshop 2021" aligner les calques est très lente, Et la fonction fusion automatique des calques ne fonctionne plus . La progression bloque à 20%. J'ai fais la même fusion avec Affinity et ça fonctionne.

Imac Catalina 10.15

Since i install Photoshop 2021 version, the focus stacking does noy work anymore align layers is very slow and the stacking freeze at 20 %. i try the same stacking with affinity and it work.

Merci, Tanks.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fonction fusion bloque, starking freeze

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Hi,

Depuis que j'ai installé la version "Photoshop 2021" aligner les calques est très lente, Et la fonction fusion automatique des calques ne fonctionne plus . La progression bloque à 20%. J'ai fais la même fusion avec Affinity et ça fonctionne.

Imac Catalina 10.15

Since i install Photoshop 2021 version, the focus stacking does noy work anymore align layers is very slow and the stacking freeze at 20 %. i try the same stacking with affinity and it work.

Merci, Tanks.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?