• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font not working

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I buy or get free font bundles, in one bundle there was a font called Watermelon smile and Watermelon smile Fancy which in font book has a "regular" in a subfolder.

It came with OTF or TTF ,I loade otf on both of the fonts.

I opened a new file and started making a design with text and picked the watermelon smile fancy, regular is shaded out, I am not able to pick anything like bold or thin. I hit letters and they all look like small letter cased regular print, not fancy even though I have selected the fancy font.

I tried to copy and paste from font book the fancy small letter I wanted but it pastes it like it is the watermelon smile, not watermelon smile fancy.

So, I see it in font book but its not doing it in photoshop. IS there anything I am missing?

Thanks for the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do this google download Watermelon font

https://www.google.com/search?q=download+Watermelon+font&oq=download+Watermelon+font&aqs=chrome..69i...

Google finds 20,700,000 hits how do we find the needle in this haystack? It is a BIG stack.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also curious to know that whether we can use fancy fonts for Instagram posts or not while designing posts on Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also curious to know that whether we can use fancy fonts

Hi @text and5EE4 

Yes, you can use "fancy" typefaces in Photoshop. When you have a subscription to PS, it includes Adobe Fonts. I don't use Instagram, but if you make a jpeg, then it is no longer live type; it is just pixels.

EDIT:

I just read the original post from 2017. The question was not about "fancy" typefaces in general; it was about two typefaces, one of which has the name "Watermelon Smile Fancy".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines