• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fontlist in its own style

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to have my fonts in Photoshop, as seen on the attachment file. The name of the font itself in the style of the fonr and the word "Sample" gone.. Is this an option possible...It should have been inside the filter options....???  How can i do this ?  The attachment show that Adobe  have done so on their own  font page ...so why not inside the program  itself. ??

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to add that when font list is down, with its  2 coluums, it cover quite a large part of the picture  one work on.....So a single coluum, the fonts in their respective style will be a great improvement Adobe can do to Photohop..I look forward to read Adobes answer to this seemingly funny bug with a double window in front of your workspace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

see attachment

2020-11-12_PSfontlist.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines