• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts disappearing in CC 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, hope someone can help me out here. After upgrading from CC2019 to CC2020 I started having weird font issues. When I open a document on cc2019 everything is fine, but when I open the same file on cc2020 I receive a promt message telling me "some text layers might need to be updated before they can be used to vector output" and asking me to update them. If I do, some of the text layers disappear from view. The textual information is there - I can replace the font and it would re-appear, but this happens with several font families, not just one. These are all commercial fonts installed on my machine and not adobe fonts, and I have no such problem with the cc2019 version installed on the same computer (PC running latest WIN10 pro, sorry about that 🙂 ).  I also tested these fonts with Illustrator cc2020 and they worked fine. Any ideas how to fix this? I have ongoing projects and simpley using different fonts is not an option. Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi new version has updates that is the reason so it doing....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what do you suggest I do, go back to using CC2019?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi you can go back if you like 2019 hope that is working well for you ..... regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines