Fonts failing in ver 22.0.1

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fonts are now "failing" now that I've updated to ver 22.0.1. Not just activated fonts. I've tried deactivating the newly activated fonts but I still get the error. Photoshop no longer creates a text layer because it can't get passed the error.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fonts failing in ver 22.0.1

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fonts are now "failing" now that I've updated to ver 22.0.1. Not just activated fonts. I've tried deactivating the newly activated fonts but I still get the error. Photoshop no longer creates a text layer because it can't get passed the error.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try to reset your preferences and try again....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Ali for responding, unfortunately that didn't seem to clear the issue. I clicked on "Reset preferences upon exit" and that made no difference when relaunching PS other than to clear out any history. Is there another selection I should have clicked on instead?

leslie5D95_0-1606878159694.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0