• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Helvetica & Arial

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to use Helvetica and Arial to design a brand, but I can't find them in typekit, does Adobe have those fonts at all? Or do I need license for those fonts from other websites?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arial should be a system font for Mac and PC.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nal93529437,

Arial and Helvetica aren't available from Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit). If you're comfortable with similar fonts, you can take a look at these fonts:

- Halyard

- Acumin 

- Neue Haas Grotesk

If you need Arial and Helvetica, you can purchase them from Fonts.com. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ben beat me to it with his Halyard suggestion.  Its weight is a touch on the heavy side, but Helvetica comes in many weights.  Halyard has the descender on the capital G (as opposed to Arial that doesn't) but Halyard has a stylised capital Q.

If you have been using Photoshop for a while, then a trick I have had to resort to is reinstall CS6 and grab a copy of fonts that became discontinued with later versions.  Be aware that fonts come and go with Adobe.  Brickham Script is an example of a font I had to rescue from CS6, but it appears to be now be available again.   I back up my entire font folder when changing hardware, to guard against such occurrences.  Take nothing for granted.  

Bickham Script | Adobe Fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines