• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forgot what Brush i used

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a brush to create this affect on photoshop, and I cant remember what brush it was. I spent a long time going through my brushes to match it, but there has to be a faster way.. any ideas?

thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.57.13 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean something to identify brushes like »Match Fornt« tries to do for fonts? 

Then I am afraid that is not an option so far. And I doubt it will be anytime soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The right click search tool is useful if you have an idea of what search words to use, but with the confusion so many people have had since we could save Tool Settings when making a new brush preset, and people like Kyle Webster creating huge preset collections many of which are tool specific, I'd say it would be worth them adding filters to the right click panel.  Even just a 'current tool only' (like in the Preset Manager) would be a huge help.

Tehilla could search for Charcoal (as below) and find options that will give the asked for effect.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, if the OP has an inkling about the brush’s name the search-field is definitely the way to go. 

I suspected they were after a graphic brush-recognition feature … 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the Kyle Webster Megapack? You can get it from the Add more brushes via the wee cog at the top right corner of the right click menu.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

This brush created the effect in your picture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines