• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame Timeline Animation

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was creating a stopmotion on photoshop and had around 250 photos with background music and I was able to see the timeline like shown in the photo below Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 9.32.52 AM.png

but then im not sure what happened but now I cant see the timeline at all and instead this is what my screen shows: 

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 9.23.59 AM.png

As you can see, my timeline has completely dissapeared and I only see the photos that I have added as layers and I cant see my music that I added or the timeline! Please help me, it would be greatly appreciated as this is a upcoming artwork due for my school project! 🙂 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Did you try 'WINDOW' >'TIMELINE'. ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try 'WINDOW' >'TIMELINE'. ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click the Create Video Time line button you showed to create a video time line.  If you did the Button should have been replaced with the  Time line elements contents. There should now be content in the Time line  palette Window not just a create button.  Did you close the Time line Palette?  If you did open it from the window menu,

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have, and it worked, thank you so much! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much! it worked! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines