Highlighted

frames don't zoom in PS CS6

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps zoom.jpg

Hi,

After installing PS CS6 on my new labtop, it doesn't zoom frames along with the picture.  I've activated "zoom changes window-size"

thanks for a hint,

Aki

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

frames don't zoom in PS CS6

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps zoom.jpg

Hi,

After installing PS CS6 on my new labtop, it doesn't zoom frames along with the picture.  I've activated "zoom changes window-size"

thanks for a hint,

Aki

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you want to go to Edit>Preferences>Interface and uncheck Open Documents as Tabs

dt.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for your reply,  but I have this unchecked already ...

thanks,

Aki

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed all the cs6 updates by going to Help>Updates in photoshop cs6?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 13.0.1 and have read somewhere that the latest update is 13.0.1.3, but when I make creative cloud search for updates, it shows that it is already "actual";  the three dots on the right don't lead anywhere to uptdates;

It is also very slow, although I gave it 7 GB ram

thanks for your reply 🙂ps update.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps ram - Kopie.jpgnn

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a keyboard shortcut ( Ctrl++ and Ctrl+-) or the Zoom Tool?

You can get the 13.0.1.3 installer from here:

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=5677

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use either the keyboard shortcuts or the mouse-wheel, neither one works with the frames, but I just tried the zoom-tool, and that one works;  much more complicated though, if you zoom a lot;

I just installed the update, thanks for the link.  I restarted the notebook, but it didn't change anything.  In "help-about photoshop", still the original version appears, but I assume that's normal;

thanks,

Aki

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Scroll wheel on mouse doesn't resize the document window, it only zooms the image.

If in Preferences>General you have Zoom Resizes Window checked then Ctrl + +/Ctrl + - zooms in out of image while resizing the document window. If you add Alt to the shortcuts then the window does not resize.

If you have Zoom Resizes Window unchecked in Preferences>General, then the Al+Ctrl++/Alt + Ctrl+- resizes the windows while zooming and Ctrl++/Ctrl+- does not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
-aki- LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aaaaahhhh ... the new laptop has the Alt+Ctrl just at the place where the old one has the Ctrl   🙂

thank you very much!  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines