• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Tansform tool

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 21.2.0 and like the 1019 version, I have to use the shift key to free transform. I want it the way it has always has been (use the shift key to scale proportionatley). Is there an option for changing this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

In the General tab of the Photoshop Preferences is an option called Use Legacy Free Transform.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the General tab of the Photoshop Preferences is an option called Use Legacy Free Transform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH thank you so much!! Swithing between Photoshop and Illustrator this has been such an nuisance. So glad there is an option to enable/disable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to help. Switching between Photoshop and other Adobe programs can be tricky in this area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines