• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freeze on hue/saturation

Explorer ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I updated photoshop, 21.1.3 for mac. (mac pro 2013, macOS Mojave) Total crap - its freeze on hue/saturation. Returnet to previous version:((((

Adobe, thats going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Hello, hiding rulers is temporary, go to your Creative Cloud app, and update to Photoshop 21.2, as this issue is fixed, according to this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logo4u, what’s going on with you? 

Do you understand that this is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Your description of the problem is pretty much useless and that the issue made you revert to an old version instead of doing some basic trouble-shooting would seem peculiar to say the least. 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, posted to wrong place:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Bug Reports can be posted over on 

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/products/photoshop_family_photoshop

But I think you should do some trouble-shooting first and ascertain the issue is reproducible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have exactly the same issue, never happened before, keeps hanging on hue/saturation

Very odd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, hiding rulers is temporary, go to your Creative Cloud app, and update to Photoshop 21.2, as this issue is fixed, according to this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still freezes!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've updated to 21.2.3 and I've changed my Preferences to default and disabled my ruler and I still cannot get the sliders in my hue/saturation layer to work. I'm so frustrated, am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The original issue affected destructive Adjustments, so what you describe would seem to be another issue. 

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/Guidelines-Tips-for-the-Adobe-Forums/td-p/4788157

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines