Highlighted

Freezing problem with document interface

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
 When working with a document the image freezes, all the buttons are clickable, tool are celectable and photoshop is working. I even can create a new document and work there, untill the image in it freezes too.

Hoping for your help and advice.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Freezing problem with document interface

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
 When working with a document the image freezes, all the buttons are clickable, tool are celectable and photoshop is working. I even can create a new document and work there, untill the image in it freezes too.

Hoping for your help and advice.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this could be your ram issue or if the image is very large in size facing this problem...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer! I will try with new RAM/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0