Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji GFX 100s Files are being distorted when using User Presets

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a ton of User Presets I've used for 5+ years now that are my signature color/tone. They work on all RAW Files usually. However, I recently purchased the new Fuji GFX 100S and the presets still work, but in addition to changing the color/tone they for some reason distort the image. Adding a vignette, distorting it so the middle is bowing out like a wide angle lens. It's very strange since none of the presets have vignette/optical distortion changes in them.

Any ideas???

Thank you!

MG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS: I should add that these are User Presets in Camera RAW in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, to try to solve the problem I think you have to create a new preset from scratch, try it, and then compare its settings with the older ones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Presets are ones I purchased and then tweaked so they're super complicated. They change colors, tone, etc. ~ Do you know an easy way to copy them over ...? Do I need to screenshot every individual setting and then mimic it in a new preset?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, try to manual copy the settings of one of this paid presets with some screenshot...

Then try to see if the new preset works, and try to figure out what cause the issue in the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines