• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Function Smart Sharpening doesn't work

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you help me, please? Function Smart Sharpening doesn't work. I turned on and off the OpenCL and GPU and it doesn't help. I was start the program on three computers and three diffrent systems, WIN8 and WIN10, and sill nothig...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does »doesn’t work« describe – does the Filter throw an error. is there no visible effect, …? 

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thakn you for your answer. Yes, there is no visable effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have Preview turned on?
Are you viewing at 100% (Actual pixel ratio)

Have you tried turning the settings to maximum?
What is your system spec? Are you giving it enough time to work?  How big is the image in pixels?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I made allready a rehearsal. I sharpened a 750 x 1200 photo pixels and it's OK. But 3200 x 4800 pixels photo has been not sharpened.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RGB or CMYK does not affect it?

With the bestestest wishes! )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines