Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Funky Screen

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Photoshop Fam!

I'm experiencing a difference in my photoshop screen after I create a new workspace. When I open it up all I see is the custom size white space with the menu above. I can no longer see the properties to my right or the essential tools on my left. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?photoshop screen.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It look like you opened a new document Untitled 1 it open in a tab and you have undocked the tool bar and tool options bar in you  workspace and moved them off screen. It also looks like some closed palette is docked  to Photoshop window right side.   You should use Photoshop's menu Window>Workspace>Switch to one  of Adobe's the create a better  workspace.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI JJMack!

Thank you so much for responding. I followed your instructions and they worked for a bit. I dragged and dropped my photos to begin editing the layers and my toolbar and tool options bar won't stay in place. They disappear every time I click on editing tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you dock them.  The Tool option bar to Photoshop menu bar and the tool bar to Photoshop windows left side.  When  you set up you work space did they turn blue to indicate you were docking them in your workspace.  If yes try resetting your workspace.  If not dock them and resave your workspace they should be docked IMO.

Capture.jpg 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines