FX Box

New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to install Adobe 'FX Box' on Photoshop cc 2019 with no success !

I followed the online instructions but it did not work.

My procedures were as follows:

FILE - Scripts - Browse selected file fx_box-installer.jsx after which a message appeared stating 'Installation complete and I restarted Photoshop!

After the restart I went to WINDOW - Extensions but there was nothing, apart from 'Adobe Color Themes'. Any Ideas on what the problem could be?

Many thanks

Mike Ayres

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019
I do not believe that is Adobe's software it seems to be a third party plug-in that has a script you use to install it.

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not believe that is Adobe's software it seems to be a third party plug-in that has a script you use to install it.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am having the same problem here as well. Please I need help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem also I am using Photoshop 2021 installed FX Box but actions scripts are not installed

(No usable installer file.)

Thanks 

Masood

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just change the folder name that contains all the plug-in files

and you won't be facing that problem.

it worked for me

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines