Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GADGET-IDEA: Using paths to bend a content of a layer or image

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a new Idea for a Add-Gadget in Photoshop:

Using paths to bend a content of a layer.

What if I could use paths, to set at some points paths-waves and with that paths-waves change the form/shape of an content of a layer.

Example: I have painted a glowing point (a with white color painted point in a own layer, and with Layer styles let that white point glowing green).

But then, i can't let this point stretch carefully, so that i get a Highway Night light.

Here, I meant such a solution:

https://youtu.be/yGHiCE2XlYo?t=65

Set simple brush points and with that glowing brush point in a layer, stretch with pahts awesome highway glowing lines.

And control with the changing of the shapes of paths (during moving the pahts also later), the glowing strips, in wave shapes i want. Change that wave--glowing-lights-shapes also later still.

a.) with the Paths i can stretch and form at first a single, simple, glowing brush point, painted on a layer.

b.) later i can also activated that path and change the shape of that glowing strip now, if I want.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, https://feedback.photoshop.com is a better venue for your feature requests; the engineers see them, users can vote, and comment...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines