Highlighted

Generate .ico file from Photoshop (AND Illustrator)

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something that, in 2020, Photoshop -- AND Illustrator! -- ought to be able to do natively. I just used https://icoconvert.com/ to convert a 32x32 PNG to ICO, but why should I be forced to perform these extra steps? If a WEBSITE can do it, surely this is a simple thing to add.... And don't give me "plugin" as an answer because A) I don't use plugins, and B) the plugins that were once used for this no longer work with CC!

TOPICS
Feature request, Import and export, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Generate .ico file from Photoshop (AND Illustrator)

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is something that, in 2020, Photoshop -- AND Illustrator! -- ought to be able to do natively. I just used https://icoconvert.com/ to convert a 32x32 PNG to ICO, but why should I be forced to perform these extra steps? If a WEBSITE can do it, surely this is a simple thing to add.... And don't give me "plugin" as an answer because A) I don't use plugins, and B) the plugins that were once used for this no longer work with CC!

TOPICS
Feature request, Import and export, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2020 6
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 1
tbahsan LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still Today, They Didn't add that feature.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 1