• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting an image from Bridge into Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since recent Photoshop upgrade (now 22.2.0) when I double-click on an image in Bridge, I get an 'error' window: "Cannot find .... Photoshop 2020....".

I've tried deleting (in Control Panel) both Photoshop 2022 and Bridge, and reloading them. Same thing happens.

I did a File Explore search of the C-drive looking for "Photoshop 2020" and got many matches.  I deleted  Photoshop 2020 in C;/Users/Vince/AppData/Roaming/Adobe - but this did not solve the problem.

The only way I can get an image from Bridge into Photoshp 2022 is to drag it onto the Photoshop 2022 icon on my desktop.

Any suggestions, please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling, then using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a Bridge problem, not a Photoshop problem. If any preferences should be reset, it's Bridge.

But first, check your file associations in Bridge, and make sure it's pointing to the right PS version. Then check that the appropriate startup scripts are enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you - you were right. Initially all the "filled in" associations
showed just "Photoshop". After a reload, they had changed to "Photoshop
2020". I thought this was still wrong because the Photoshop version I am
using is 22.2.0 - so I thought this entry should be "Photoshop 2022" !!!

Vince Pycroft

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines