• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Program Errors in Photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open files and cannot shut down the program as I keep getting a "program error".  I have to use Task manager to close the program down.

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.0.0 20201006.r.35 2020/10/06: 4587a1caa63 x64
Number of Launches: 67
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater 10.0.16299.1087

See attached images

fe51c39cfb31d8c178aac03412a96d9b.png891ce6a6ed2bce44faed16838237d1b0.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem. Could someone from Adobe answer with a solution. Is this a fault in the new version? I am sure there must be more than 2 of us with this issue. It is very disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, anytime I rasterize a layer, I suddenly cannot save anything. Three hours of work in the trash because of this error. I hope there is a fix in the process. This is unacceptable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to edit/preferences and select performance and unselect the graphic proccesor checkbox that will do the work, bad things is that I get this error when I try to use the hand tool . Hope not your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I tried your suggestion but still having issues.  The one thing I can do is create a new image but cannot open existing work.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My friend you are a genius. I did what you suggested and it seems to have soved the issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also reinstalled version 22 but told it not to import preferences from the previous version. then I followed you advice. Seems to work OK now but will give it a workout over the weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get my Photoshop going!!  I didn't go far enough and now it is working!!  Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started getting program errors when I tried to do certain tasks like save files and when I tried to flatten layers. I ended up going back to version 22.0.1 and the error message went away that I was having when I tried flattening layers. I am on Windows 10 running version 10.0.18363.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Have rolled back to previous version and everything works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Have rolled back to a previous version. My advice is not to update until this issue is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem for the second day in a row. Photoshop version 2021. I create a new file and transfer all layers there, only then can I save. Previously, such a mistake could be once every half a year or less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't elaborate. The problem is encountered with saving files. I am afraid that one day the file may not open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines