Highlighted

Getting "Unknown Error" when exporting to JPEG in Photoshop 2021 (22.0.0)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a file with 3 artboards. I am trying to export one of the artboards to JPEG, but when I click "Export" in the Export As dialogue I get an "unknown error" dialogue with what looks like an error log. Screenshot is attached. I am on a MacBook Pro 2019 running Catalina 10.15.7

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Getting "Unknown Error" when exporting to JPEG in Photoshop 2021 (22.0.0)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a file with 3 artboards. I am trying to export one of the artboards to JPEG, but when I click "Export" in the Export As dialogue I get an "unknown error" dialogue with what looks like an error log. Screenshot is attached. I am on a MacBook Pro 2019 running Catalina 10.15.7

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also to add, I have also tried restarting my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. There was a hidden character in my root folder name that I think PS didn't recognize

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0