Highlighted

Getting rid of decimal in pixels in Photoshop

I'm using Photoshop 2020 and whenever I create a new shape or textbox or anything, it converts to decimal pixels. I'ive unchecked [Snap Vector Tools and Transforms to Pixel Grid] so that it would snap to 1px but it won't solve the issue.

Also is there any way to turn off this new resize ratio lock thing? I know I have to hold down shift when I'm resizing shapes/photos to break the size ratio but I was wondering if there was a way to revert back to the old ver?

Thank you so much!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?

Also, you can go into Photoshop's Preferences > General and check Use Legacy Free Transform, then click OK to revert the changes made to the transformation.

Regards,
Sahil

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Getting rid of decimal in pixels in Photoshop

I'm using Photoshop 2020 and whenever I create a new shape or textbox or anything, it converts to decimal pixels. I'ive unchecked [Snap Vector Tools and Transforms to Pixel Grid] so that it would snap to 1px but it won't solve the issue.

Also is there any way to turn off this new resize ratio lock thing? I know I have to hold down shift when I'm resizing shapes/photos to break the size ratio but I was wondering if there was a way to revert back to the old ver?

Thank you so much!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?

Also, you can go into Photoshop's Preferences > General and check Use Legacy Free Transform, then click OK to revert the changes made to the transformation.

Regards,
Sahil

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Getting rid of decimal in pixels

Hi there,

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Getting rid of decimal in pixels

I just saw the update and both of those issues have been resolved (thank god)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines