• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ghosting of previous text or previous image on Photoshop 21.2 on macOS 10.15.5

Participant ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a layered document with text on the top and a coloured layer below, as I edit the text the PREVIOUS text is still there - as a ghost of the previous text.

Even when I click return the new text and the ghost text is still there - at the same opactity.

The same thing happens with a cut out image layered on top of other images. If I make changes to the layers behind the previous layers still appear.

I have found the only way to stop the ghosting is to drag the layer beneath, then do an undo. The screen then correctly displays the file. Even resizing or dragging the file to the edge of the screen forcing a screen redraw don't work.

I am using the latest version of Photoshop 21.2.0 on iMacPro using 10.15.5.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 21.2 on your Mac.

Please try toggling the option for Legacy Compositing NO/OFF by going to the Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Photoshop to check if it helps.

You can add your vote to the issue here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-21-2-moving-layer-leaves-shadow-ima...

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines