• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Giant White Line When Zoomed

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I zoom in there is a giant white line that just appears over the entire image, zooming out it goes away. Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can you give us a little more information--what version of Photoshop are you using? And what Platform (Mac or Win) and what OS? Are you using the Zoom tool in the toolbar, or a Keyboard shortcut?

Have you tried resetting your preferences? If not, here is a link that might be helpful:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Let us know if you still need help.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10
Latest Vesion of PS CC: 21.1.3

KEyboard Shortcuts: CTRL and +/-
It's a fresh install of the software, after a fresh install of windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still having the issue? Did turning off the Graphics Processor card help?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it did not help. When I delete a folder with layer properties it fixes it. but I need those layer properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by a folder with layer properties? Is that part of the image or a folder outside of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

qweqwe.png

It was not doing these things in previous versions of CC.

EDIT: it's happening when I apply a layer style to the group folder.

EDIT 2: These are visible when you save the file. Before I updated PS CC, I was using a version from 9 month or so ago. Since, updating this issue happens. I am running a discord map game that updates weekly and we're 20 weeks in.  When I save the file a big white box appears in the saved PNG, but is not visible anywhere in the PS file when it's open.

EDIT 3: It only happens with Quick Export to PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could possibly be an artifact of the monitor. You could try Peferences > Performance, and turn on/off Use Graphics Processor. 

Even though you have a fresh install, you may need to uninstall/reinstall using the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to update the driver for your graphics processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I keep everything as up to date as possible. But thank you for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines