Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gif flashing white in tween

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I am trying to create a gif and between transitions of images ie when I include a tween it is flashing white because the background is transparent like a png. Does anypne know how to fix it?22fc9698-2cfd-4128-849c-994af1bdd44e.jpg8989fcbe-73ca-4062-b934-640ee6bf6d8c.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you use tween? What layers are involved in the tweened frames and how are the layer contents being transitioned between frames? In the Frame anination timline you posted which frames were generated by tween?

image.png

I do not think there is an issue in tween.

Capture.jpgCloudLogo2.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack,

Okay so I opened the new file then said make frames from layers. Then when I selcted the two layers I want to fade into each other and clicked tween the inbetween layers are coming up as alomost a png like transition which I think is causing the flash. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are the layers being transition in the tween frames? Here I create two Animated gif that change white to black. The tween frame are quite different because of the layers transitioning differs.

Capture.jpgboth.giflayer1.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding a second tween. Havw tween add more frans for smoother less flicker.

Capture.jpg

bk2wt.gif

smooth.gif

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines