• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GIF- save for web error

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all day to save a GIF on photoshop. When I press save, a notice comes up that says "could not complete this operation. An unknown error has occured" I have re-sized the video, re-sized the canvas, updated photoshop, updated to Catallina. I decided to render the video instead and this crashed my computer three times. Can anyone help? Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 5.30.19 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want to produce an animated GIF or a movie? If the latter, try, from the timeline flyout menu, Render Video.

Here's a step-by-step tutorial for creating animated GIFs, which seems quite good, if you ignore the adverts!

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-make-a-gif-in-photoshop?r=US&IR=T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you , like I said in my post. I tried to render the video and it froze my computer every time I tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem, could you solve it? It I try to download the gif using media enconder it downloads on an image sequence, but if I try with photoshop it appears "error"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines