Highlighted

GIFs

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm new to Photoshop so apologies if my explanation is vague but I'm trying to export images for a GIF. I've used the Timeline WIndow and set it up, then File > Export > Save For Web (Legacy) but it appears to only be previewing in a square. I've set my dimensions up vertically as 1080x1920 for a GIF on Instagram, but I want it to be a vertical rectangle, not a square. 

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

GIFs

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm new to Photoshop so apologies if my explanation is vague but I'm trying to export images for a GIF. I've used the Timeline WIndow and set it up, then File > Export > Save For Web (Legacy) but it appears to only be previewing in a square. I've set my dimensions up vertically as 1080x1920 for a GIF on Instagram, but I want it to be a vertical rectangle, not a square. 

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File > New > Create new document the required width and height in pixels and a resolution of 72 ppi.

Add images to this new document.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0