Highlighted

Glitchy Graphics

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Accidentally updated to the latest version 2020.  Have got grey boxes flickering up when I use heal tool.  Also have awful graphics when selecting. Video attached.  Please help.  

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Glitchy Graphics

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Accidentally updated to the latest version 2020.  Have got grey boxes flickering up when I use heal tool.  Also have awful graphics when selecting. Video attached.  Please help.  

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try deselecting legacy compositing in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2020-06-19 08_06_52-Preferences.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Ged.  Have tried with legacy compositing off, still the same.  And have also tried various graphics processor settings to no avail.

Just looking at you screen shot though- I see it has detected your graphics processor, whereas you can see in mine it hasn't detected one.

Screen shot attached.Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.46.25 pm.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are issues with the latest version of Photoshop not detecting older and some not so old GPU's, the only option you have at the moment is to revert back to version 21.1.3, my screenshot is from 21.1.3 as 21.2 wouldn't detect my GPU either, Adobe are working on a fix for the issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines