• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glow effect not working right

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to add an outer glow effect to an object however it is not working properly, the effect seems to not be 'glowing' and instead just looks like more of stroke, especially when made thicker. i have attahed screenshots of what it looks like and the settings. i have tried messing with the outlow options but nothing seems to be fixing it.Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 01.56.05.pngScreenshot 2020-12-29 at 01.56.30.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I was using old version of photoshop when the problem first occured, i then updated to the latest 2021 version pf photoshop but had the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn down the Opacity and increase the Size.

og.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Do you have Preserve Transparency turned on for that layer in your Layer's panel? That would hinder the glow from showing. If you do, uncheck the box and the glow should show up. If not, please show us a screenshot of your window with the all the panels visible.

Thanks!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines