• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gmetrix photoshop mock test

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm about to sit my mock adobe photoshop test with Gmetrix. But in order to that we were told to down load photoshop 2018 cc 21.2.4 and use it in training mode. Unfortunately when I click the three dots beside the photoshop app in my creative cloud suite that version is not avaialbe for download. Is there any work around so I can download this version? thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial version is only available for 7 days and downloads the latest version only.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok, ill try it that way. i'm doing it through a school so using their subsrciption but ill try it independntly using thee trial. thanks for the tip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a school account with a subcription , as opposed to a trial,  you should be able to download the latest and previous versions i.e. v 22.x and v21.x

CC2018 is no longer supported. If you are not seeing the latest version in the list of available downloads it could be that your computer does not meet the minimum specifications (which increased with v22)

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines