Highlighted

Go from a red colored layer to another

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I'd like to apologize if this has already been posted. I usually do extensive research before asking a question however my keywords this time being 'colored' and 'layer', I got alot of false findings.

I would like to go from one red colored layer to another one and back. Given that these actions would be used for animation, I'd like to assign shortcuts to them. Would it be possible ?

Alternatively, I wasn't able to find a way to assign a shortcut to Go to the next comment, or Go to the pevious comment. Is it possible ? I think someone on community.adobe said it wasn't, but it was a vague answer so I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.

Thank you very much for your help !

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 11.33.56.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-09 at 11.35.57 (2).png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Go from a red colored layer to another

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I'd like to apologize if this has already been posted. I usually do extensive research before asking a question however my keywords this time being 'colored' and 'layer', I got alot of false findings.

I would like to go from one red colored layer to another one and back. Given that these actions would be used for animation, I'd like to assign shortcuts to them. Would it be possible ?

Alternatively, I wasn't able to find a way to assign a shortcut to Go to the next comment, or Go to the pevious comment. Is it possible ? I think someone on community.adobe said it wasn't, but it was a vague answer so I'm not sure if I understood it correctly.

Thank you very much for your help !

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 11.33.56.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-09 at 11.35.57 (2).png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?