• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good idea for 'save as' function ?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find a 'tips?'-page, so here it is: If I save a picture, I choose 'save as', in which I also choose the type of file I'd like -for me this is mostly .jpg or .tif. It happens a lot while I do a lot of images that my hands tip the wrong extension-choise so I come in the next box. Only then I see my mistake and - here it is - it would be handy to have a 'one step back'-button. That way I don't have to go through all maps to select again. Waddayaallthink ?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can post Photoshop Feature Requests over on 

Photoshop Family

Maybe you should append your point to (or at least add your vote and/or opinion) to an existing, long-running thread about customisability of the Save as-dialog … 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-ability-to-arrange-customize-saveas...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK - thnx vey much for these links - sorry for the late answer 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines