• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU HELP

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a GPU that is compatible with PS, illustrator, lightroom, fresco. 

Very light gaming, if any at all. 

I have a ryzem 3600 cpu & a 450m ds4h v2 motherboard. I have a 2tb m.2 ssd also. (2x16gb ram)

People have told me gtx 1070ti, then people said only a 1080ti or 2080ti, and some said only a 3090x. So I want to ask photo editing pro's instead of gamers, no offense. I just want a cheap but dependable gpu since everything is overpriced rn. 

*(no video editing, but maybe in the future w/ upgrades) please someone point me in the right direction. Tyia. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

A up to date GPU with 4GB of RAM would be fine for Photoshop and the other apps, the 2080ti and 3090 are overkill unless you are going to be doing video editing down the road, you'd be lucky to the able to pick up a 3090 anyway at the moment.

I have the RTX2060 super and it works fine with Photoshop but I also use Blender 3D so this card helps with the rendering speed, I previously had the GTX1050ti and that worked without issues.

Scalpers and crypto miners have driving up the prices of GPU's and there's a shortage at the moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, that's what I needed to hear. I felt like that was overkill the more I researched.  Thank you tons bro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines