Highlighted

Gradient color changes automatically when clicking on gradient point

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so I have this issue for a while now, sometimes it's there, sometimes not. When I try to change the very left color of a gradient, it automatically changes the color to another one. It's only with the very left color. I click on it to change it and it automatically changes to black or whatever. I haven't experienced this with colors on other points of the gradient yet.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gradient color changes automatically when clicking on gradient point

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so I have this issue for a while now, sometimes it's there, sometimes not. When I try to change the very left color of a gradient, it automatically changes the color to another one. It's only with the very left color. I click on it to change it and it automatically changes to black or whatever. I haven't experienced this with colors on other points of the gradient yet.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either try to reset preferences what is advice for all things weird in Photoshop or report bug on this site https://feedback.photoshop.com/ 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0