• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gradient rendering with to only 2 color fade.

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've run into this issue, when I am trying to export my gradient which is made from more than 2 colors, it just blends in and I don't get the gradient I created (Example in picture below).

I am using Photoshop 2019 and I've tried to enable Legacy Compositing (in preferances).

If someone knows how to fix this, help me out asap, as I need this project done.

error1.pngThumbnail.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshot of the layers that make up the gradient? And what steps did you take on exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible of the layered and the flattened image? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines