Graphics Acceleration [Mac Pro OSX 11.2.2 Radeon Pro 560]

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive the following error message "Camera Raw acceleratio is not supported by your system".

I have done the research and all indications are that my system is capable of supporting GPU acceration.

I get the same error message on Bridge and Photoshop which are the most current versions

I am running Big Sur version 11.2.2

I am using a Mac Pro 15 in version 2017with 16GB of memory

The processor is. a 3.1 Ghz quqd core Intel i7

I am using an AMD Radeon Pro 560 Open GL Engine 

Any help would be welcome

TOPICS
Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Windows this is usually a video card driver issue.  I don't know how Macs hand video card driver updates, but I'm guessing that you need to update the driver from the AMD website.  I have changed your subject line to let people know what you are using.  This will attract the right people to your thread.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Trevor.Dennis wrote:

I don't know how Macs hand video card driver updates, but I'm guessing that ...

In macOS: Apple menu > Software Update > Update (if there is one.) Graphics driver updates are included with the macOS updates.

~ Jane

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines