• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics card error popping up on screen, Photoshop

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last week i have been getting a error message pop up when i begin to edit an image using Photoshop CC 2019, It reads-  The graphics processor has encountered an unrecoverable error, Due to a run time error, GPU acceleration has been disabled for the remainder if this session

I have updated all nvidia drivers, Window drivers and have the latest uodate for photoshop, I tried reverting back to a older verion of photoshop but its showing the same interface and not the old one, I have also tried the Nvdia studio drivers but still no good, my specs are listed

Ryzen 3600x

32gb ram

2x 1tb SSD

Nvidia 8gb geforce 2070

Windows 10 pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting reading your post as I have just posted the same question. All attempts to discuss the issue with Adobe are a waste of time they just take the money every month and care a jot about the customer. I hope you got it fixed. Like you I have updated all drivers and it is infact a completely new tower I'm using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

"Interesting reading your post as I have just posted the same question"

Where exactly did you post the question, nothing shows up in your profile about issues with Photoshop and the GPU

2020-08-23 15_51_50-About Treecreeper - Adobe Support Community.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines