• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics card?

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello- I've been learning Photoshop and saw a video on rendering trees, flames, etc. I may never use it but when I tried playing with it the reder trees, lighting effects, stc is greyed out. I've searched the forum and tried many solutions none that worked. My maching is older 3-4 years I think) but I am running Win 10 (updated) have an Intel 6 series chipset with 32 GB of RAM. Where I go into preferences/performance I see my graphics card is displayed (AMD Radeon HD 6450) and if I select Use Graphics Peocessor and go to Advanced Settings the Open CL setting is greyed out. If I try to Render tree I get a "graphics initialation error:HRESULTerror:".    To make it even more confusing if I use PS CC 22.1 my grapphics card is displayed, If I use PS CC 22.4. the graphics card is not displayed. I'm assuming that since the OpenCL seting is greyed out (and many answers to the greyed out qustion involved selecting OpenCL) my card will not work this feature. If this is true, I know the motherboard (HP win32 2UA1210KXL) how can I find a better graphics card that will fit my system? I really don't want to scrap the system just for this feature because I am retired and on a budget. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Hi just go for latest edition of graphic cards which are released in 2020 for better experience.....regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi just go for latest edition of graphic cards which are released in 2020 for better experience.....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I do appreciate your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines