Highlighted

Graphics not working and no pressure sensitivity in pen...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was working fine and then the latest version of Ps came out and now my straight lines are pixelated. Might be related - not sure - I have no pen pressure sensitivity.

I'm using Windows 10 on an old Dell. It's a Core 2 Quad. My GPU is Radeon HD 6570. It was fine until the latest Photoshop CC, and now I have to go back a few versions for it to work.

Any thoughts?

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Graphics not working and no pressure sensitivity in pen...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was working fine and then the latest version of Ps came out and now my straight lines are pixelated. Might be related - not sure - I have no pen pressure sensitivity.

I'm using Windows 10 on an old Dell. It's a Core 2 Quad. My GPU is Radeon HD 6570. It was fine until the latest Photoshop CC, and now I have to go back a few versions for it to work.

Any thoughts?

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many threads dealing with pen pressure you should search.photoshop pen tablet windows ink 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 21.2.2 has issues detecting some old and not so old GPU's you may need to revert back to version 21.1.3

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bug-in-photoshop-version-21-2-not-detecting-o...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines