Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grey Rectangles over my PSD's

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Can some one please explain to mde why i keep getting grey rectangles covering my psds in a glitchey way. if i zoom in or something it will disspear, but reaapear again soon after. It seems pretty random but very frequent. Its really annoying.

I have a pretty high end mac book pro. Ive try clearing cache and restarting etc..

see attached..

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 23.23.19.png

thanks!

Greg

[ attachment inserted as inline image by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..Sorry for the typos. It appears Adobe doesnt let us edit our own posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling the app and re-installing using the creative cloud app.   Also curious about the system and graphics cars you have installed.   In Prefs / performance settings.  

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 6.13.29 PM.pngFor a Nvidia card choose the Open CL option or for a on board processor choose the last option

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help!. These are my current settings... It happens in Adobe Illustrator too.

Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 17.50.08.pngScreenshot 2020-10-08 at 17.52.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn off GPU acceleration, does the problem go away? If so, it's more than likely a video driver issue.

Try these other things, too:

https://helpx.adobe.com/il_en/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjust those settings to match the ones in my screenshot, and let's see if that doesn't clear things up for you. 

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems to be fine now. Ill let you know if it starts happening again. thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines