Highlighted

Grids are dashed and dotted even when option is turned off.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something happened in the latest few updates with Photoshop that makes my grids incredibly unusable.

The subdivision lines are dashed/dotted even the solid line option from the dropdown is selected (I never use dashed grids).

This wasn't a problem before. I was able to have solid grids and subdivisions that were both unbroken lines, just the lines varied in opacity. Can I get that back? It makes gridwork nearly impossible.

I use a 100px main grid w/ 20 subdivisions for 5px increments. So you can see why it's like putting all of my images through a fine mesh screen with dotted lines.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Grids are dashed and dotted even when option is turned off.

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something happened in the latest few updates with Photoshop that makes my grids incredibly unusable.

The subdivision lines are dashed/dotted even the solid line option from the dropdown is selected (I never use dashed grids).

This wasn't a problem before. I was able to have solid grids and subdivisions that were both unbroken lines, just the lines varied in opacity. Can I get that back? It makes gridwork nearly impossible.

I use a 100px main grid w/ 20 subdivisions for 5px increments. So you can see why it's like putting all of my images through a fine mesh screen with dotted lines.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?