• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Group View of Brushes

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before (I Want.)Before (I Want.)AfterAfterHi my brushes appear in groups but I want my brushes to look confused. I don't want it as a group. all my brushes used to be seen but now it appears in a row one under the other. Please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean to have brushes displayed within single group then you must move them into one single group manually, I do not know any other option nor automated one for that task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't we do as before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, new brush menagement system can not be changed in preferences, only as mentioned above: move all brushes into single group.

And by the way, if you expand groups you will have very similar view as before with one small difference: groups which makes management much easier. You have display options from the Brush panel menu.

2020-07-07_17-18-44.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines