• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GTX 750 1GB graphic processor settings grayed out in Photoshop 22.3.1

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Gtx 750 1gb and since the photoshop version 22.3.1 my graphic processor settings is grayed out and i tried everything, updating my ghrapic card and using different methods on YouTube, any suggestions? 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

The video card is not a passive downstream component like it once was.

In newer versions of Photoshop, the GPU is used in actual data processing along with the CPU. It needs to support several current standards, and meet a number of minimum requirements. Most obviously in this case, 1 GB VRAM is not enough, the minimum requirement is 2 GB.

Different applications will call on different functions, and so have different requirements from the GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble due to the graphics card not being detected in Photoshop 22.3.1. There was a known issue with Photoshop 22.3.1 where the application was not able to detect some supported graphics cards. Please update Photoshop to the latest version (22.4.1) through the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, it might be due to the graphics card (GTX 750) not meeting the minimum system requirement for the latest version of Photoshop (hence, is not supported). For more info, please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the 22.4.1 and it was the same, i don't get it how come Adobe Illustrator and Adobe premiere pro and after effect supports my ghrapic card but photoshop dose not? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your graphics card is no longer supported - welcome to the club :(. Check the minimum requirements. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get it how come Adobe Illustrator and Adobe premiere pro and after effect supports my ghrapic card but photoshop dose not? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video card is not a passive downstream component like it once was.

In newer versions of Photoshop, the GPU is used in actual data processing along with the CPU. It needs to support several current standards, and meet a number of minimum requirements. Most obviously in this case, 1 GB VRAM is not enough, the minimum requirement is 2 GB.

Different applications will call on different functions, and so have different requirements from the GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines