Highlighted

Hand tool isn't working

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime that i try do move the screen around with the Hand tool, it appears a mensage saing "it's not possible to complete your request because of a  program error".

I don't know what to do about it.

The computer is from my work and i don't have de adm password to change the settings to open as a adm everytime.

I'm working with zoom in and out, and like this takes a lot of time to work with it.

Windows 10

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hand tool isn't working

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime that i try do move the screen around with the Hand tool, it appears a mensage saing "it's not possible to complete your request because of a  program error".

I don't know what to do about it.

The computer is from my work and i don't have de adm password to change the settings to open as a adm everytime.

I'm working with zoom in and out, and like this takes a lot of time to work with it.

Windows 10

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe had a update today november 18, 2020 and solved my problem, love you adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0