• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hand Tool not working in Standard Screen Mode

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hand tool not working in photoshop standard screen mode unless in full screen or full screen with menu bar modes. The hand tool only works in standard mode if I am in exactly 100% in. I need this to be able to pan over an image while zoomed out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What version of Photoshop are you using? And what platform and operating system are you on? Did this just start happening? Did you just recently upgrade or change anything? Let us know so we can be more effective at giving you the answer you need.

Also, have you tried resetting your preferences? Here is a help doc to see if this might be the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on MacOS Catalina, using photoshop CC 2021 v 22.3, this glitch has been going on for a few months. I doubt that it is because of an update because this happened about a month after I updated it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you are up and running again?

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting my prefrences didn't work. I tried the tool specifically and that also didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, my computer if working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines