• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handle Size Too Small - I need to be able to keep Pen Line Small but need much larger handles.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Handle Size Too Small - I need to be able to keep Pen Line Small but need much larger handles.

PS 21.2 - Win10.

I KNOW I can change to 3px - but that ALSO changes the width of the pen line - I need the pen line to remain small. I want ONLY the Handle Size for the pen tool to change. They are so tiny they are difficult for me to even see, much less efficiently grab and work with.

The hardest part is clicking (using pen tablet) on the original point to close the pen loop, or to click the tiny dumbel handle to change the direction of the bezier curve. I miss the point often and it slows  me down like litterally doubling or tripling my time to get a job done.

FletchMT_0-1593075320120.png

Please photoshop developers for the LOVE OF PHOTOSHOP just give us the opportunity to customize the handle sizes and the pen line independently from one another! Also - stop limiting it to 3px - why limit it at all? Just let me set the size, and we're done.

PS - the new Object Select tool in Photoshop 21.2 has NO IDEA what to do with THIS object. There's no chance at all photoshop can even begin to select this object.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I concur. Can we get a setting for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a Feature Request or how do you expect your wish to register at Adobe? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe employees may contribute to any thread on this Forum but only Bug Reports and Feature Requests (»Ideas«) are definitely registered at Adobe; otherwise you should assume that you are primarily talking to other Photoshop users here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% need this too those tiny little points are DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an old thread, but I'd hate to make clipping paths with a pen tablet — even toggling in and out of  Wacom's Precision mode.  

I'd be interested to hear what hardware the people having problems with the path points are using?  My main screen is 32 inch 2560x1440 which I use with Photoshop UI set to 100%, and I find path points easy to see — and my eye sight is not the best.  Would it help having the Rubber Band option enabled?  That would at least show you where the pen cursor is on your screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines