• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handles for transformation tools missing in Photoshop, short cuts not working either

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone has reset my workspace in Photoshop now the handles for the transformation tool are missing and the short cuts for the transformation tool are not working either. Can anybody advise?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help Sahil. The issue has been resolved. I wanted to let you know sooner, but could not find my way back to the Forum, I',m a newby at this.

Have a great day, Pauline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

I'm using CS5 and while working on it the handle/re-sizing bars from the crop tool just vanished.

Pls see the red encirled in the pictures for better understanding.

Pls help!!!

ThanksIMG_20200428_162644__01__01.jpgIMG_20200428_171300__01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines