Highlighted

Have a picture of fire - not trying to create flame with Photoshop, just trying to animate

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have Photoshop 2020. I am trying to animate a preexisting picture of fire on my laptop. I want to animate the flames. I tried going in to the timeline feature and moving the flames up and down, and the adding a "Wave" filter, but that doesn't seem to give me what I'm looking for. I want to create a gif where the flames are wavy (like a "stereotypical" picture of fire I guess). Any help? I see all these videos on YouTube where people are showing how to create the flames in photoshop - I don't want to do that since I already have a pretty picture. I just want to animate what I already have. 

Thanks so much for the support! 🙂 

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have a picture of fire - not trying to create flame with Photoshop, just trying to animate

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have Photoshop 2020. I am trying to animate a preexisting picture of fire on my laptop. I want to animate the flames. I tried going in to the timeline feature and moving the flames up and down, and the adding a "Wave" filter, but that doesn't seem to give me what I'm looking for. I want to create a gif where the flames are wavy (like a "stereotypical" picture of fire I guess). Any help? I see all these videos on YouTube where people are showing how to create the flames in photoshop - I don't want to do that since I already have a pretty picture. I just want to animate what I already have. 

Thanks so much for the support! 🙂 

TOPICS
How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the image in question and the animation you got so far. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0