• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have a surface pro 5 touch screen fingers

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey wondering if anyone having troubles but I justed installed Photoshop . I can't actually Move anything. Example if I drag and drop a photo into Photoshop . I can't use the move tool . I don't have a pen . Does photo support touch with the fingers ? . I'm not looking to paint I understand I would need a pen 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Thanks for that now I know. I wanted to try to give a workaround if anyone's on the go and only using touch. There's a mouse pad button on-screen and you can use it . With it you able to use Photoshop. The only thing it takes space and the area not big but it gets the work done 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Touch genture can be enabled. You can not finger paint with touch gestures. Photoshop Using Touch 

Basicly help you positioning you image for  working with  tools. Not actuallu using photoshop tools with your fingers. Zoom, panning, rotating canvas for paint image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that now I know. I wanted to try to give a workaround if anyone's on the go and only using touch. There's a mouse pad button on-screen and you can use it . With it you able to use Photoshop. The only thing it takes space and the area not big but it gets the work done 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines