Having a problemopening up new 3-D extrusion

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The graphic processor button is checked off I don't know what I still letting me use any of the system here.

image.jpg

 I don't understand I'd like to still work on my projects and start using this to make logos for my business

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the type of card isn't even listed in the info panel, the only real assessment has to be that soemthing is still wrong with your configuration. Without any actual system info nobody can make it more specifc than that. Investigate your graphics driver and its settings and update it if necessary.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So use Photoshp menu Help>System Info and post all that info here.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find anything in specific because after I tried it it didn't work. What I did realize that was my graphics card doesn't support it close this post please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can close this thread by marking one answer correct. 
Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines